At the Baton Rouge Prep Camp, we’re serious about boosting your math ACT® scores. Here’s how we do it:
- During the Baton Rouge Prep Camp, you’ll take a total of three ACT Math practice tests. These are full run-throughs of previously issued ACT tests. After each test, your scores will be analyzed, and the next camp session, your math-lesson will be tailor-made to help you with what you need help with.
- You’ll receive an ACT Math Mastery workbook that will guide you to mastery of commonly missed ACT math questions. You’ll be able to answer questions you weren’t able to before, and be more confident and quick with questions that you already know the answer to.
- You get the small group attention you need that is the difference-maker to a higher score.
- Every week you’ll learn a new, high-impact test-taking technique that can change the way you take the ACT Math test.
- The ACT Math test is unforgiving on time. You have to answer 60 questions in only 60 minutes, and once the buzzer goes off there’s no going back to answer the questions you didn’t get to. You’ll learn a technique that will help you get to every question and not run out of time before you answer everything you can get right.
- We take the philosophy that we can’t teach you everything in six weeks – but we can find out exactly what you need help with and help raise your scores.
Our students commonly improve 3 or more points on their ACT Math subscore by the end of the camp.
Looking to apply? Baton Rouge Prep Camp spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Click here to check availability and fill out your application.
Learn more about how our Baton Rouge Prep Camp can help you boost your scores in these other subjects: