Baton Rouge Prep Camp is a great way to boost your ACT® English test scores. At the Baton Rouge Prep Camp:
- You’ll take a total of three ACT English practice tests. These are full run-throughs of previously issued ACT tests. After each test, we analyze your scores so that at the next camp session, you’ll receive instruction tailor-made to you.
- Enrollment in Baton Rouge Prep Camp includes the ACT English Mastery workbook, which will guide you to mastery on a variety of commonly missed English concepts tested by the ACT. The workbook will help you to answer questions you weren’t able to answer before, and improve your confidence and speed on the test.
- Our small class sizes and certified English teachers give you the help you need on the right subjects.
- On the ACT English Test, you have to answer 75 questions in only 45 minutes. Special pacing exercises that you’ll find nowhere else help you to take control of the clock and the test!
- Every week you’ll learn a new, high-impact test-taking technique that can change the way you take the ACT English test.
- We can’t teach you everything in six weeks, but we can teach you enough to boost your ACT English scores!
Students taking the Baton Rouge Prep Camp commonly improve their English subscores by three or more points by the end of the camp!
Looking to apply? Baton Rouge Prep Camp spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Click here to check availability and fill out your application.
Learn more about how our Baton Rouge Prep Camp can help you boost your scores in these other subjects: